Thursday, 3 May 2007

Celebrations!!!!

Yay! Nothing like fun things to get the old ball rolling again....
I'm delighted to announce that the May Debs comp was won by:
JONNA SMITH of Kentucky, USA!!!

Runner Up prize goes to:
SHEINA ALINSUG of the Phillipines!!!

Your prizes will be headed your way shortly. Thank you to everyone who entered - it was fun and do'nt forget to keeping dropping by because more comps and giveaways are looming...

Meanwhile, life has gotten busy again as I've been doing some reading for my fab CP - Judie Jarvie - stop by her website or go to Moonlit Romance and get your hands on her book TAKING THE LEAP!!!

AND please find attached visual confirmation that ALL NIGHT WITH THE BOSS is on the shelves in the UK!!! Thanks to Pam and Jude for sending me these... groovy eh! (That's Jude flashing the pearly whites!)





AND FINALLY - please note the new word count wormometer! YES. I've been getting aquainted with Rhys - my new hero... ok. So there aren't many words yet, but there is a lot of prep going on behind the scenes... and its fun, fun, fun!

No comments: