Friday, 4 May 2007

TGI Friday....

I have to admit I am so OVER the week by the time Friday comes around.... its Fish & Chip night in our house - because, much as I do enjoy it most of the time who wants to cook come Friday?? Read any guide to raising twins book and they'll tell you to do takeaways at least one night a week - one night where no one has to cook and there's minimal mess.
On the way to get the F&Cs I called into the pharmacy across the road and jumped on the scales. What a damn stupid thing to do!!! Still, I am keen to get rid of twin tummy and now is the time. Twin skin will be with me forever sadly, but that (not so) little extra layer has its days numbered...
Guess who didn't have fish & chips???
OK, I know, I'm vegetarian and never have the fish anyway... but I didn't have the chips OR the sugar cinnamon donut I usually do...

No comments: