Monday, 30 April 2007

New Beginnings...

... I love them. I have left Zach in the lap of the Gods (or editors as they're known colloquially). I am such a novice at this whole thing and I honestly, honestly have no idea if its going to be ok or not. I've tried. And tried again. And hopefully it can be rescued with some revisions. I dunno.
SO, let's forget about it (because who knows how long we have to wait - they're busy people, the Gods).
Happily I have another book to get on with; I'm judging some entries in the Great Beginnings competition run by RWNZ; and I've got some reading to do for my fab CP.
So that should be plenty to keep my mind off the fact that I'm really, really, shit scared.
Meanwhile, THANK YOU all for entering our May competition - I am liasing with Michelle and Donna and we'll be in touch with you all soon re winners!

No comments: