Thursday, 12 April 2007

Supermarket amusement...

I went to the supermarket with all four kids yesterday - had the twins in one of those twin trolleys and they were lying in the little seat things and the other two 'big' kids were in the body of the trolley. I had to carry a basket for the actual shopping. EVERY single middle aged woman (or older) looked, stopped and said either 'you're busy' or 'you're very brave coming into a supermarket with all them'
LOL.
I went to the supermarket again late last night ALL ON MY OWN. Just had a basket and I bought ready meal stuff that only 'serves two' and gourmet ice-cream rather than a family value pack - feeling like a young thing in my early twenties with no kids and disposable income...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ms anderson, i haven't checked in for a while. it is crazy that your book will be available to read on mobile phones! good lord - some of the other titles sound dreadful - the one about some sheikh especially. or am i missing the point?

hope all well with you, your leading man and the kinder. i will make a point of being more appreciative of my next trip to the supermarket....

sg

Scarlett Lane said...

OMG - I have just checked the post and my copy of All Night with The Boss is finally here!!!! This is going to freak you out - I am going to spend all afternoon reading it. And I expect the author to sign my copy next time I see her.