Wednesday, 11 April 2007

AWOL....

Apologies - been hit hard with domestic drama this week - sickness and more sickness. And I'm just finishing an article on finishing for the NZ Romance Writers monthly mag. Ironic when all I want to do is finish my WIP. Yes I know the draft is done but now I really need to wade in and sort the fella out.
He he he.
But the time away has been good because my wee brain is raring to go at it. Now if only I could find the time.
Scarlett you're scaring me - yes, I believe "All Night with the Boss" is well in circulation now which is pretty terrifying and exciting all at the same time. Funny feeling. I never expected things to happen quite as fast as they have - in June it will be two years since I first started writing Romance. And my first book is onsale on the shelves just before that anniversary. One day - many days from now - I'll be able to sit back and really take the time to think on that.
Right now I have a baby to feed!
;)

No comments: