Thursday, 22 February 2007

AWOL...

I know. It was inevitable. I mean with all the kids and stuff, there are going to be some patches where I'm not posting as often as I'd like. AND I've started my next book and am on the 1000 words a day (min) grind again. Which I love. And secretly I wish I had WAY more hours in which to blast it. It's such fun at this point. They've just met. Sparks are flying and there's so much fun in store for them! ;)
At the moment I'm going with Zach - but that could change.
Meanwhile, I'm about to start a pedometer challenge. I am the stay-at-home-mum representative in a 5 day challenge The Press is running. Check out the profile in the paper this saturday for my opponents. I think there's going to be a police officer, a nurse, a school kid...
I can't let the side down - need to step it out/up!
All while writing a new book and doing the behind the scenes promo stuff...
Life sure is busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back ms anderson. keep the profile in the paper for me to have a look at. we dont' get the press in this part of the world.

do you think its possible to do your writing while walking on the spot? aparently just shaking the pedometer adds steps. not that i'm advocating cheating of course. hmmm zach - a cool name but also the name of our old dog. plus it makes me think of zach braff the scrubs guy. cute but not exactly my hero....

see you soon

sg