Saturday, 17 December 2011

The School Holidays are Here!!!

And it's only a week 'til Christmas - are you excited?! Our mountain of home-made decorations is growing at an exponential rate. I'm not sure how many more paper chains can be squashed into the house ;)


I'm very pleased as I managed to wrap most of the presents yesterday in the final hours before the children finished school and the shopping part itself is complete - hooray. We now have six weeks of summer holidays, although the summer part is lacking - I've even had to light the fire today to keep us warm!!!! And of course, while they're on holiday, I'm not. I've a book due and then another to get on with asap in the New Year. I had a chat with my editors last night to thresh out some of the complications with that book and the one after, so I'm feeling very excited (and a little scared about it - but I figure that's a good thing.)


Fingers crossed my holiday novella MELT will be out shortly with Entangled - I'll let you know as soon as I can!!! In the meantime, I reckon you should all get your hands on a copy of my writing buddy Nicola Marsh's new contemporary release, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD. Nicola has written thirty wonderful romances for M&B and this is her first single title (i.e. bigger) - here's the blurb:



Shari Jones needs to get a life. Preferably someone else's.
Single, homeless and jobless, Indo-American Shari agrees to her best friend's whacky scheme: travel to Mumbai, pose as Amrita, and ditch the fiance her traditional Indian parents have chosen. Simple. Until she's mistaken for a famous Bollywood actress, stalked by a Lone Ranger wannabe, courted by an English lord, and busted by the blackmailing fiance.
Life is less complicated in New York. 
Or so she thinks, until the entourage of crazies follows her to the Big Apple and that's when the fun really begins. Shari deals with a blossoming romance, an addiction to Indian food and her first movie role, while secretly craving another trip to the mystical land responsible for sparking her new lease on life. Returning to her Indian birthplace, she has an epiphany. Maybe the happily-ever-after of her dreams isn't so far away?

Nicola has been doing a fab blogtour with yummo recipes all over the place. BUSTED has been getting wonderful reviews all over the blogosphere and on Goodreads etc - so get thee to Amazon or Book Depository and grab your copy now!!! I promise you won't regret it :)

2 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

I can't believe there's only a week left until Christmas! I still have the presents to wrap. I love, love, love the title of your novella. Can't wait to get my hands on MELT.

Happy holiday writing, Nat!

Natalie Anderson said...

I know Lacey - it always creeps up on us so quickly, don't you think??!! Hope you get all that wrapping done!!!