Tuesday, 3 August 2010

August - part one!

I'll be back with more of an update in a few days, but I just wanted to let you know I'm blogging about a bit this week.
Come and say hi to me here:

Monday 2 August
Romcon

Tuesday 3 August
Novel Thoughts

Wednesday 4 August
Romance Australia (RWA)

Friday 6 August
The Writing Playground

Monday 16 August
I (heart) Presents

Tuesday 31 August
Tote Bags'n'Blogs

Also, coming up VERY soon is the Romance Writers of New Zealand annual conference!

We've got some amazing speaks coming - Christopher Vogler, Stephenie Laurens, Nalini Singh, Jane Porter, agent Laura Bradford, Harelquin editor Dianne Moggy, Grand Central editor Alex Logan and more!

I'm presenting a workshop titled "Putting the 'izzle' in Sizzle" - about crafting those emotional, sensual scenes! It's going to be fun so be there!!!

More in a bit,
~Natalie

3 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Can't wait for your workshop, Natalie! There's quite a line of people who want to see it too..

Hey, my word verification is 'winge'. Lol. No w(h)inging here. ;-)

Natalie Anderson said...

hmmmm. how big is that line? Actually - i'll email you about it next week cos i will need more definite numbers for planning purps ;)

I'm so looking forward to conference - you're going to the OZ one too aren't you - lucky lady!!!!

Lacey Devlin said...

Great blogs so far can't wait for the rest!