Monday, 17 November 2008

The rewrite has begun!

Sorry have been bad blogger but I've been trying to work on the novella while coping with some unforeseen other stuff. Happily, the roughest of rough drafts is down and I'm in the rewrite zone (I know you're not supposed to during Nano but I have a deadline!). The other project I'll hopefully get onto in December once this one has been sent away. I think I could manage two at a time IF I had all day to write but with squeezing writing in for a couple of hours in the evening and a few weekend marathons really means its a one at a time thing for now - I'm just too tired running after those kidlets to be able to split my mind into any more fragments!!!

I'm compiling a list of favourite Christmas songs for the novella. One of my personal faves is Snoopy and the Red Baron (Snoopy's Christmas) - but I don't know that the rest of the world (ie not NZ) even knows it - is it huge out there or just here???

3 comments:

sheandeen said...

Hi Natalie:
It's big enough in the northeastern US--I would guess it is as well known all over the US.

Natalie Anderson said...

Thanks again Nancy - I'm loving the list I'm getting over at eHarlequin - you guys are the best :)

Miss Bougie said...

Soo very cute!! Not known to me here, but then I'm not exactly in the English influence zone either. Thanks for sharing that.
Brigitte