Saturday, 1 November 2008

November!!!

Means Nanowrimo and I happily spent all day in the uni library today clocking up over 5000 words - yippeee!!! Of course I won't be writing anywhere near that the rest of the week but Saturday is my big writing day and it was nice to kick it off with a bang... and yes I did use some of those hard to wrap presents!!!

Also now it's November, that means BOUGHT: ONE NIGHT, ONE MARRIAGE is on the bookshop shelves in Australia/New Zealand (it has sold out on the Harlequin Australia website - so thanks to you here who already bought it!) AND it is now available as an ebook or direct from Harlequin in the US - click on the do-dackey below for more - or, if you're in the US, you can wait til next month for it to be in at your local store :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased "Bought: One Night, One Marriage" from The Warehouse last night, read it, and read it again. I absolutely loved it - and my cat did too, judgin by her sniff of approval!

Natalie Anderson said...

Hi Stephanie - thanks so much - I'm so glad you enjoyed it - I'm a 'read-in-one-hit' woman myself and am always thrilled if someone can't put one of my books down!