Friday, 23 May 2008

Take a deep breath...

...and brace yourselves people. I wasn't sure about posting this pic because I'm not sure my blog can handle the heat - my books can for sure... but this is one step up from dear Hugh in-a-towel...
- but it was that fabulous M&B Romance author Donna who picked him and she's about to move house and lose her internet connection for a bit - so I had to 'get it on' (go let your mind deal with that a moment D) for her to enjoy while she could.

She sent it to me. She calls him her 'tv husband':

"Jamie Bamber. Man oh man."

Apparently he has a first class honours degree in Modern Languages from Cambridge.


I know what you're thinking Donna - not the only thing that's first class ;)

2 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Ain't THAT the truth.

Just what I needed this morning! *happy sigh* Everything else in turmoil...

Natalie Anderson said...

Hope that big move goes smoothly Donna - save travels and see you on the other side!
~Natalie