Saturday, 24 May 2008

Another Perfect Pretend Boyfriend...

...one of the most fabulous things about the World Wide Web is that it is world wide - and I get totally thrilled when I look at my webstats and see where you lurkers and visitors all hail from - Brazil, Turkey, Finland, Hong Kong, Egypt and on it goes! Such fun. And its even more fun when you guys all enter my competitions! The only time I've ever sent anything to Egypt was when someone from there won a book of mine! Ditto Malaysia!!!

So here's another contender for the PPB from a reader in India - gorgeous Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Kahn:


"I would choose Shahrukh Khan, the King of Bollywood because I love him anyway but being his girlfriend would bring so much my way... Also it would just be a total dream come true. If only this was the prize!!!"
- If only Nazma!!! :)

No comments: