Saturday, 23 February 2008

my eyeballs need a massage...

...ok so its deadline week and I'm working pretty hard to get this wip as right as I can. I've eaten my own body weight in choccie and other high-sugar, low nutirent foods and I tellya, the minute I hit send on that puppy I'm on the diet (ha!). Actually this is a naturally occuring process anyway because once I've hit send I live in a constant state of nervous anxiety, unable to eat a thing, until I hear from my ed again (could be anything from a week to a month) and find out how badly I screwed up the wip. Then I break out the choccie again.
Not so healthy, but hey, its how it happens :)

SO - have you sent in your Tresure Hunt entry yet? Entries are coming in so be sure to go round and gather all the clues and get them in on TIME to win all those books!
Go to the MH site to remind yourself of the info...

Meanwhile, it's back to the cave for me...

No comments: