Saturday, 5 January 2008

New Year Resolutions

.. I'm still working on them actually - haven't had the time to really think on it the last couple of days! Instead I've been trying to get inside the head of my new hero - he's gorgeous, he's funny and I'm trying to figure out why he doesn't want more than a laugh (and a quick roll) with my ultra-glam heroine...
He's just not the tortured sort - so I might have to put him in the rack and thumbscrew.

Meanwhile the 2008 New Year competition has CLOSED - we're in the process of compiling entries ready for the draw. Thanks so much to all of you who entered and good luck!

Back to the resolutions... I'm thinking its going to be just one biggie somehow centered around time management and balance and enjoying everything.. or something. How about you lot - you 'do' resolutions?

2 comments:

Melissa Blue said...

Resolutions are easy to forget and are usually vague. (I'm going to diet this year.) I do specific goals and I make sure to write them down. When I've accomplished one or two I make sure to check them off.

Natalie Anderson said...

Mel you're good!!! I STILL haven't had a chance to really think on it. But I do have the world's biggest wall planner - I feel more organised just by looking at it ;)