Monday, 26 March 2007

Mood music...

...I know this isn't new news but just because it isn't new doesn't mean its not amusing...
musical condoms! - although the title is somewhat misleading - its a CD you get with the condom that makes the music... all 18 minutes (don't they realise the average M&B hero needs at least twice that if he's to get all the multiple orgasms in for his heroine?!)
And the old favourites- Ravel's Bolero was always bandied about in orchestra practice (oh yes, orchestra was not unlike the 'Band Camp' of the American Pie series- they got it right there) - and Ravel was used in the movie '10' and how many jokes have there been about 'stairway to heaven'?!
Hmmmm Poison huh SG?
Maybe...

I'm at the drag bit of the draft... where I'm wobbling on where I'm supposed to be going... in fact I'm not really sure where I am going... this is despite the outline!
Ah well. Push on through time...

1 comment:

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Fabulous blog and website, Natalie! Love it!!