Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New (Blogless) Year

Hey everyone!!!! First up, I'd like to wish everyone all the very best for 2013. I'm looking forward to the New Year - I have a lot in the pipeline this year and am really stuck in to it all already and excited about sharing some new stories with you.

BUT, given how much I have to write, I've made the decision to suspend my blog indefinitely so that I can focus 100 percent on getting my books finished and to you on time :)

I'll be updating my website once a month but if you'd like to get an email about my latest releases--and be in for giveaways--be sure to sign up to my newsletter in the box below. I'll also be floating about on Facebook and Twitter so do come say hi if you're on there too. And you can always send me an email!

With very best wishes,
Natalie

Natalie's Newsletter
For exclusive excerpts, competitions and fun, enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

3 comments:

Ty Olay said...

really loved the preview of SEDUCTION IN SILVER.when will the book be out?

Natalie Anderson said...

Hi Ty - that story is out already in the FLIRTING TO WIN anthology - you can grab it from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Flirting-to-Win-ebook/dp/B00BFQ7CCM/

Thanks!

Bakar Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.net 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://bakarayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/telur-puyuh-berubah-menjadi-andalan.html


========================================================
INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA