Monday, 27 August 2012

It was a glorious weekend in Christchurch--woot! The weather was just stunning. It was so great to see the sun and get outdoors!

This week ahead is a busy one here in The Plotting Shed. I have a deadline to meet, more story to write, a festival to go and an extra poppet to mother for most of the week.

I'm also out and about a bit online. I'm so thrilled to be helping the wonderful Kate Hardy celebrate her 50th book with Harlequin Mills & Boon! Kate is the most amazing writer and also a fantastic person and friend. I'll be on her blog with a giveaway on Tuesday August 28.

I'll also be at Tote Bags and Blogs on Tuesday with another giveaway :)

And with the sun hopefully continuing to shine (and Spring only just around the corner), I'm planning on putting a few more things in the garden around the Shed--we lost a few trees in the snow this winter. Plus, I'm getting out the summer-fun toys and giving them a clean-up so they're ready to use in the next few weeks. Yay!!!

Hope you've got some fun plans for the week--let's have a good one :)

No comments: