Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Up and at 'em!

Okay, so my deadline is looming which means that naturally here I am on the internet procrastinating! Actually, I got a goodly bit done on the book this morning, but only just got into the swing of it half an hour before I had to go pick up the twins... still, c'est la vie and I'm raring to get back to it tonight when the munchkins are all asleep...

After following the twitter stream from the Romance Writers of America conference in New York, I got all excited about our own conference in New Zealand next month. The Australian conference is the week before - I'm not going to that sadly, but I will be giving an online workshop that weekend as part of their 'Clayton's Conference, so if you're online that weekend and a member of RW Australia, be sure to come and say hi - there will be a giveaway of course! :)

Meanwhile, on the shelves this month The End of Faking It should be out in the US, while Dating & Other Dangers should be on shelves in the UK - I hope you find them and enjoy them! (Or get them online if you'd prefer!)

No comments: