Monday, 1 November 2010

November!!!

Wow - only a month 'til Christmas! Can you believe it?! Quite scary from my perspective as I've yet to start the Christmas shopping and I have a deadline before then!


But a new month means new books are out - and from today, Caught on Camera with the CEO is now available direct from eHarlequin as either a print book or an ebook. It'll be on the shelves in the US in December.


Also, I have a reissue coming soon - Bought: One Night, One Marriage is in the anthology titled "Unfinished Business" and it also contains stories by Nina Harrington and Robyn Grady. You can preorder it from Amazon and it'll be on the shelves in the UK in late Dec/Jan. Here's the cover for you - I think it's fab!





Speaking of covers, I've seen my first RIVA cover - for Walk on the Wild Side - and I love it! I'll share as soon as I get a jpeg for it. I'm also really chuffed as Walk on the Wild Side has been selected as the "Book of the Month" for Mills & Boon in February of next year - so I'm thrilled.


My 16th story is done and dusted - I'll give you a title and release date as soon as I can but meantime I'm hard at work on number 17.


Actually this month, over at the community on eharlequin I'm participating in the 'build your own nano' for November - and am one of the author sponsors, so if you're a writer who is trying to complete a romance this November, come over to the community and join in - there's books to be won of course!


I know I'm horribly out of date in terms of getting excerpts up - but do look at the widgets along the side as you'll get the first chapter there and I'll get onto it as soon as I get on top of this next story!


Meanwhile, best of luck to all the fellow 'nano' writers out there!!! It's going to be tough, but it's going to be fun!


With very best wishes,
Natalie

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

That's a gorgeous cover for the anthology!

I had to skip build your own NaNo this year *sniffs*. Hopefully next year...

I can't wait to see your first RIVA cover Nat!

Lots of luck with that deadline and the Christmas shopping :)

Jackie Ashenden said...

I can't wait to see the cover either! Post when you can!

Monique DeVere said...

Hi, Natalie,

Fab cover! Can't wait for your next release. Your books are always great reads.

Hugs x