Monday, 3 May 2010

May? So soon?

Hello everyone!

Yes I'm still in deep lurk and working very hard. Just popping up to let you know Hot Boss Boardroom Mistress is now on the shelves in the US - I hope you enjoy it!

Also, the first of my Hot under the Collar: Naughty nights with the boss duet is available now from the Mills & Boon UK. It went onsale overnight and I got up this morning to an email from a reader who'd already bought and read it and loved it!!! I couldn't believe it. And trust me when I say how much an author appreciates getting an email like that - especially one drowning in revisions as I am!!!

Anyway, here's the blurb for Alex's story Caught on Camera with the CEO:

TO: All Staff - Is this the hottest kiss you've ever seen?

Finally our playboy boss plays around at work! Watch this steamy clip of Alex Carlisle getting down and dirty in the lift with the brand new-temp...

Heart-throb Alex has recently been spotted prowling the office floor - is brunette bombshell Dani Russo the reason? From this sizzling encounter, we think so!

Now Dani's lost her job, and the office grapevine says our bad-boy boss has moved her into his bachelor pad and found her a job - but is an X-rated replay on the cards?! Watch this space...


I really hope you enjoy these books!

Best wishes,
Natalie
XXX

P.S. I'm over at I (heart) Presents on Monday 3rd (I think!) - come say hi!

3 comments:

Jackie Ashenden said...

Just bought it, Natalie! Can't wait to read. It's my special treat when I've had enough of my stupid wip. :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

It sounds fabulous! I already want to smack the person responsible for Dani losing her job upside the head

Judy Jarvie said...

OOOh I am very much liking the CEO caught on camera. Kewl. Why did I never have a boss like that? Dagnamit.