Friday, 5 December 2008

Embracing Change

OK so the wait is over and my wonderful husband has a wonderful new job and we're moving. Very soon.
Because of this, and with all the Christmas rush and family commitments I'm going to have to sign off from my blog for a while. It really is too crazy around here. I'm **hoping** to get my website updated soon (it is SO out of date and for that I apologise) and when I do I'll put any exciting news up there.

This isn't the end of the blog forever and ever... but it is for the next wee while. You should see my 'to do' list. It is longer than... a very long thing (see I have no brain to even think of a metaphor).

So, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope that this holiday season you travel safely, are able to look back on happy memories - especially those featuring loved ones now departed, and that you get to make some new happy memories too. I hope you get to be together and have a laugh with those you love.
And I hope you get to curl up with a good book and relax at some point too!

With love,
Natalie

5 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

Congratulations to hubby and all of you. Sounds exciting - and full on! Have a super Xmas. j

Cole Reising said...

Hey Natalie! Yay on the job for the hubby. I hope things go smoothly and you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Cole

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat!
We'll all miss you!
Happy moving :)
Nikki

Tara Pammi said...

Hi Natalie,

Will miss you. Happy moving.
Also, I loved loved loved Bought:one night, one marriage.

Sri.

Aideen said...

Hi Natalie,

Congrats to your 'wonderful' hubby on the new job, I hope it brings lots of new adventures for you all. And you will be missed, I've always loved checking in to see what you've been up to.
But with everything you all are about to embark upon, taking a little break seems the right thing to do. With four kiddies life ain't easy and I refer only to a normal day!!

I wish you all the best with the new changes. And:

"Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Dhuit".

Aideen.