Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Cool news...

...ok so first up:
Bought: One Night, One Marriage will be out in the UK in September - and probably in Oz/NZ a couple of months after that. US tbc.

Next, I'm chatting this week on the eHarlequin community site about the perils (and pleasures!) of 'Falling for the Boss' - come on over and join the fun - I have a piccie of a "Dreamboat Boss" every day for you to swoooooooon over! ;)

Finally, I'm thrilled to say All Night with the Boss made it into the Waldenbooks bestsellers list this week - thanks so much to all you in the US/Canada who bought it - I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Donna Alward said...

Oh WELL DONE! The power of the Presents line...this is FABULOUS! And I sent someone else out to buy it yesterday.

Congrats, sweets!

Natalie Anderson said...

Thanks Donna!!! Its pretty exciting :)

Donna Alward said...

Hey, I finished it last night! Very hot, you dirty girl! :-) My "review" is up on my blog and on e-harl.