Monday, 20 August 2007

Conference...

... was really fab. My first and as I've not been let out of the house for some time, I was a little nervous but everyone was lovely and I soon got over it. The girls coped ok and got better over the course of the weekend. I missed a few workshops to spend time with them but I did get to all the Jennie Crusie ones and she was FANTASTIC.
I met lots of the other authors - and nearly died when a couple asked me to sign their copy of MY book.... too damn scary!!!!!! And I met some wonderful gonabees. So now I am exhausted but keen to crack on with the next story and apply some of the things I learned...
OK, more later, bed calls.

2 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

Hey, Natalie! I'm so glad you enjoyed the conference. I had a wonderful time. Sorry, we didn't get to chat... hopefully next year. I've posted about it on my blog with lots of pics!

Judy Jarvie said...

Glad you're back and Brock is in the offing! I sense a well being replenished. jx