Saturday, 23 June 2007

Happy Days...

Mme Editor phoned last night which was v exciting. We talked through Zach (now Dan - I'm forever changing my heroes names) - I think he's going to be out in the UK in Feb 08 :)
And we talked through future plans.
When I got off the phone hubby handed me a drink and some chocolate and said in an appalling American accent - 'better enjoy it tonight honey, cos for the rest of the year yo' gonna be writing yo' ass off'
- funny but happily true.

Meanwhile, its birthday party central for the 'big kids' - we have one a week for the next week while - cue hours of 'is it time for XXX's party yet???!!!'
But it is SUCH fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Natalie!!!!

Sue :-)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Congrats on the sale, Nat!!

And enjoy the parties :)

Natalie Anderson said...

Thanks guys!!!
Yah Nic, the parties are fun - I especially like hoovering up the leftovers myself... ;)