Tuesday, 6 March 2007

Page 1 Fame...

Part one of the pedometer challenge was in the paper yesterday. Me and the sheep farmer made it to the front page! You can see the text of the article here. I'll post the link to the piccie when it gets loaded... shameless mentioning of Harlequin Mills & Boon. Now I've officially gone public... no going back now and I seriously need to get hard and stop worrying about what all the Olds are going to say about the sex scenes!!!

Made the nanny bath both babies for the first time as was so hot and I so tired... must not feel guilty about this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting reading.

why is it just the Olds you're worried about? (why not the Youngs as well?!) and why on earth would you feel guilty about the nanny bathing your babies? (is this not what nannies are for?)

nice cover by the way.

dl (yes it's me, Richie)