Sunday, 18 March 2007

crawling....

I am having a very tired evening - darn daylight savings! We put the clocks back this morning so it feels an hour later than what my watch now says it is. I'd love to be in bed right now but I have to be up another hour til I express and then another half hour after that to try to sneak a late feed into the babies - otherwise I'll be up a couple of hours later for the early a.m. snacker babe. I can get by on 6 hours sleep - but it needs to be 6 uninterrupted, not 3 then 3, or 2 then 4 or some other hideous combination...
So, I'm trying to do some words but my brain is on go-slow. None of my mates are online so I can't waste time chatting on messenger. I'm watching some YouTube instead. OK, the one song over and over - its my anthem for this book... by the time I've finished this book I'll have listened to this song thousands of times. Thousands.
And its v. cheesy.

Wanna know what it is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm I think I want to know what the song is. But I am not sure given that I had 'holding out for a hero' in my head for at least a day thanks to you!

SG